Alliance Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Alliance Media ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Alliance Media may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 November 2010
WHAT ALLIANCE MEDIA COLLECTS:
Alliance Media may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and contact number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT ALLIANCE MEDIA DOES WITH THE INFORMATION ALLIANCE MEDIA GATHERS:
Alliance Media requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Alliance Media may use the information to improve our products and services
- Alliance Media may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, Alliance Media may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Alliance Media may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Alliance Media may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Alliance Media are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure Alliance Media have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Alliance Media collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Alliance Media use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Alliance Media analyse data about webpage traffic and improve the Alliance Media website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Alliance Media only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Alliance Media provide you with a better website, by enabling Alliance Media to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Alliance Media access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Alliance Media.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Alliance Media website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Alliance Media site, you should note that Alliance Media do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Alliance Media cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Alliance Media website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to Alliance Media using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Alliance Media at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Media will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Alliance Media have your permission or are required by law to do so. Alliance Media may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell Alliance Media that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which Alliance Media holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Suite 239, Private Bag x11, Craighall, 2024.
If you believe that any information Alliance Media is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Alliance Media as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.